[Vm-dev] Added #primitiveFileStdioHandles to standard VM (was: VM Maker: VMMaker-dtl.213.mcz)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Dec 28 19:22:49 UTC 2010

This VMMaker update adds primitiveFileStdioHandles from Cog to the
standard VM (Mantis 7591).

I updated trunk/platforms/Cross/plugins/FilePlugin/sqFilePluginBasicPrims.c
with the necessary patch for Unix/Mac. An additional patch is required for
platforms/win32/plugins/FilePlugin/sqWin32FilePrims.c

Andreas, I have attached the patched file for Windows, but have not
tested it. Can you please review and apply it to platforms/win32? Thanks.

I note that the commit notice for sqFilePluginBasicPrims.c has not
yet showed up on the vm-dev list, so possibly something is not running
on the squeakvm.org server?

Dave