[Vm-dev] Compiling OSProcessPlugin for Cocoa Cog VM (Mac)

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 00:22:00 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to compile UnixOSProcessPlugin as an external plugin for Cocoa Cog VM.
I created a project (in the future CMakeGenerator will doit, but for now it was hand), and I'm having some problems due to "Symbol not found" errors. The problems were because dependences of OSProcessPlugin with aio functions (fixed by Igor now), and with dependences with #printAllStacks.

Well... my doubt is: should OSProcessPlugin be an internal plugin? or there are something wrong?

I used OSProcessPlugin before (in 4.2.5) as an external plugin... so, I think it *should* be external, but I don't know :(

Cheers,
Esteban