[Vm-dev] sound recording in Scratch with new VM

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Feb 2 06:56:25 UTC 2010

For people keeping track of this, as earlier discussed we grabbed some number primitives originally used by Sockets  in the early part
of the last decade for use by the Closure VM, which makes running a Scratch image difficult. Mind it's 5 minutes work to fix in the image.

This evening I discovered that sound recording was changed at some point and the numbered primitives are now marked obsolete.

	/* 190*/ (void *)primitiveObsoleteIndexedPrimitive,
	/* 191*/ (void *)primitiveObsoleteIndexedPrimitive,
	/* 192*/ (void *)primitiveObsoleteIndexedPrimitive,
	/* 193*/ (void *)primitiveObsoleteIndexedPrimitive,
	/* 194*/ (void *)primitiveObsoleteIndexedPrimitive,

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882