[Vm-dev] Question about primitives

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Feb 9 18:37:59 UTC 2010

For the OSX Version 4 VM the build documentation says:

	F.	Select plugins. (Suggest selecting menu item "make all internal",
		then drag back the following back to Plugins not built:
			CroquetPlugin
			FFIPlugin
			FloatMathPlugin
			FileCopyPlugin
			Mpeg3Plugin
			TestOSAPlugin

I also then supply these as external plugins, some are mac platform specific.

ClipboardExtendedPlugin.bundle
CroquetPlugin.bundle
CurlPlugin.bundle
FloatMathPlugin.bundle