[Vm-dev] Question about InterpreterSupportClass

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:28:39 UTC 2010

Hi folks. I am reading VM chapters from the book Squeak Open Personal
Computing and Multimedia and some other links from the wiki.

I understood that there are "support code" from each platform. Nowadays, we
can find that in the cvs/svn. I think before it was kept as strings in the
image. That place, in the image, was the class InterpreterSupportClass ??
because the book talks about it and I imagine that is something
similar...but I am not sure.

Thanks

Mariano