[Vm-dev] Ubuntu Linux 9 and unix install

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jan 15 21:54:54 UTC 2010

Ah, yes ok, now it works.  I see it has been  updated on the squeakvm build unix page, but it is NOT updated in the build instructions doc.

So if you follow the build instructions or the README  it fails to work, clues to why are non-existant.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882