[Vm-dev] Re: Developer access to VMMaker, FFI, and SVN?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Jan 30 19:22:01 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:29:49AM -0800, Josh Gargus wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Could I be added as a developer to these projects?  I believe that Andreas will vouch for me.
>
> If this is acceptable, my SqueakSource login is "jcg".

Josh Gargus has been added as developer on SqueakSource/VMMaker.

A few tips:

- Each time you commit something with functional impact (as opposed
to say adding some comments), edit VMaker>>versionString and bump
the minor version by one.

- If you add something that requires platform support, make sure
that Ian, John and Andreas have all agreed in advance.

- Posting change sets on Mantis (category "VM") is helpful but not
required.

Thanks,