[Vm-dev] VMMaker-John M McIntosh.184

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Jul 8 19:12:56 UTC 2010

I pushed VMMaker-John M McIntosh.184 to alter ioPrimitiveGetNextEvent so that when it's given a Complex Event Type
like from the iPhone VM it stores the array pointers as object pointers, versus converting to SmallInteger values.

The iPhone VM creates complex event types and passes up pointers to Smalltalk Objects it has created to allow you access to
Objective-C data types.  I had early added the Complex Event Type, but it seems this change was missed which then results in
the creation of the interp.c code which fails to work with the changes in an iPhone Smalltalk image to support touch events.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882