[Vm-dev] Cog on linux

Andreas Wacknitz a.wacknitz at gmx.de
Fri Jul 16 10:06:29 UTC 2010

Am 16.07.2010 um 12:00 schrieb Rob Withers:

> That's possible.  Unfortunately there is no 'clean' target for make.  I'll remove the .o files for vm.a by hand and retry it.

I don't have many experiences with the Cog branch but the "old" VM build system allows for a separate build folder and thus cleaning is very easily done by removing all files and subfolders. I haven't seen this for the Cog VM yet but I only compiled it once for my Mac and it went flawlessly.

Regards,
Andreas