[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Teleplace Cog VMs are now available

Henrik Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Mon Jun 21 17:22:52 UTC 2010

On Jun 20, 2010, at 11:47 45PM, Eliot Miranda wrote:

>   I expect the next few weeks to involve some bug fixing as it is used in a much broader context (no pun intended).  Y'all can help by giving me reproducible test cases.

I made the Float/LargeInt and special object array changes, not sure if it 's just my derived images missing more or an actual bug, but...

[|b| 5] value, and [: a | |b| 5 ] value: 1 crashes in both Squeak and Pharo.
Compiler evaluate: '[ :a | | t | ] value: 1' crashes the VM in Pharo 1.1, but not in Squeak.
It returns 1 rather than nil though, as is expected in Pharo at least.

Cheers,
Henry