[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker-oscog.14.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed Jun 23 21:33:49 UTC 2010

Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of VMMaker to project VM Maker:
http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/VMMaker-oscog.14.mcz

Name: VMMaker-oscog.14
Author: eem
Time: 23 June 2010, 12:11:20 pm
UUID: d50a4520-06c6-490c-8d24-900eff2ef35e
Ancestors: VMMaker-eem.13

CogVM:
  Fix saving frames above interior frame for co-routining in
  non-local return.

  Remove unnecessary check in B3DAccelleratorPlugin>>stackMatrix:

=============== Diff against VMMaker-oscog.12 ===============

Item was changed:
  VMStructType subclass: #CogBytecodeDescriptor
+ 	instanceVariableNames: 'generator spanFunction numBytes stackDelta needsFrame needsFrameInBlock isBranch isBackwardBranch isReturn isBlockCreation isMapped'
- 	instanceVariableNames: 'generator spanFunction numBytes needsFrame needsFrameInBlock isBranch isBackwardBranch isReturn isBlockCreation isMapped'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'VMMaker-JIT'!

  !CogBytecodeDescriptor commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
+ I am an entry in the Cogit's dispatch table for bytecodes.  I hold the routine to call to generate code for the partcular bytecode I represent and the number of bytes the bytecode has.  For eliminating temps in frameless blocks I maintan a stack delta for bytecodes that are valid in a frameless block.!
- I am an entry in the Cogit's dispatch table for bytecodes.  I hold the routine to call to generate codee for the partcular bytecode I represent and the number of bytes the bytecode has.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: B3DAcceleratorPlugin>>stackMatrix: (in category 'primitive support') -----
  stackMatrix: index
  	"Load a 4x4 transformation matrix from the interpreter stack.
  	Return a pointer to the matrix data if successful, nil otherwise."
  	| oop |
  	<inline: false>
  	<returnTypeC:'void*'>
  	oop := interpreterProxy stackObjectValue: index.
  	oop = nil ifTrue:[^nil].
- 	oop = interpreterProxy nilObject ifTrue:[^nil].
  	((interpreterProxy isWords: oop) and:[(interpreterProxy slotSizeOf: oop) = 16])
  		ifTrue:[^interpreterProxy firstIndexableField: oop].
  	^nil!

Item was changed:
(excessive method size, no diff calculated)

Item was changed:
(excessive method size, no diff calculated)

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ObjectMemory class>>requiredMethodNames (in category 'translation') -----
  requiredMethodNames
  	"return the list of method names that should be retained for export or other support reasons"
+ 	^ #(byteSwapped: checkedLongAt: firstAccessibleObject noteAsRoot:headerLoc: splObj: printReferencesTo:)!
- 	^ #(checkedLongAt: firstAccessibleObject noteAsRoot:headerLoc: splObj: printReferencesTo:)!