[Vm-dev] Squeak 4.1 VM crash

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 17:03:11 UTC 2010

Yay!   That was it!   The make completed!   I now have a working Cog.17.exe
and I saved the supplied VMMaker-Squeak4.1.image as Cog.image.  Thank you,
Bob

The HowToBuild says:

4. At the end of this process you should have a brand new Croquet VM in the
   cygwinbuild/build/vm folder (make sure you transfer Squeak.map along with
it)

Do I need the map file?   What's it for?

Cheers,
Rob

----
The Modern Whig Party of Virginia - http://vawhigs.org