[Vm-dev] Re: Tools to Build Cog on Win32

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 11:02:56 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 4:00 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

This is really great!   I am glad to have created an user for you :)

Not having innate Squeak "HowTo" coursing through my veins like so many of
the experts here, I have always threatened to fix my biggest complaint with
Smalltalk in general and the Squeak "line of products" specifically:  no
help!

Things seem to be moving in the right direction; maybe I can help out a
bit...

Thanks,

Rob