[Vm-dev] Re: sqUnixSocket.c - crashing the vm on android

Stefan Krecher stefan.krecher at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:11:21 UTC 2010

solved that crashing-problem:
aioInit() was never called, so the handler for SIGIO was not
installed. Listening on a server socket worked, but if the kernel sent
SIGIO to signal an incoming connection and available data for reading,
the vm crashed.
But VNC is still not working - need more debugging (which means:
putting more debug-output all over the code).
regards,
Stefan

--
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf. Stefan Krecher