[Vm-dev] Re: Simulate "3+4" with InterpreterSimulator

Ang BeePeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 16:57:41 UTC 2010

Michael van der Gulik-2 wrote:

> That is awesome!
>
> Can I ask very nicely if somebody could put the resulting image up on
> http://squeakvm.org in an appropriately findable place, preferably
> with a workspace set up with cool bits of code?
>
> Does it specifically need VM version 3.9.2?

Hi, I have a  http://askoh.com/mwiki/images/b/be/InterpreterSimulator.zip
InterpreterSimulator  set up. Unzip, and you can play around with it
already. Please let me know if you have any problem with it.

I think it does need 3.9 VM specifically, you can search previous nabble
post about this.

Thanks.

Ang Beepeng