[Vm-dev] VMMaker commit messages?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Mar 31 18:44:02 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 07:06:58PM +0200, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On 31.03.2010, at 18:56, Andreas Raab wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know how to turn on commit messages for VMMaker on
> > Squeaksource? I feel like really missing out without them :-) Since
> > the traffic should be fairly low volume I also don't see an issue with
> > overload of the mailing list but it would make for a real good companion
> > to the SVN commit logs.
>
> Dave is admin for the project, he should be able to enable them. He
> also is list admin, he needs to allow mails from squeaksource (not
> sure which sender address it uses).

I don't know the sender address from squeaksource, but I'll take a
wild guess that it might turn out to be "commits at squeaksource.com".

So based on that I set up SqS/VMMaker to send commit messages to
vm-dev, and added commits at squeaksource.com to the list. If I guessed
the sender address right, we should start seeing notifications on
vm-dev.

Does anyone know the correct sender address?