[Vm-dev] normalSend, specialObjectsArray and VM

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:30:48 UTC 2010

Hi folks. I need to intercept ALL message sends. For the moment, I
intercepted in Interpreter >> normalSend

But now, I have a question: I know there is that specialObjectArray that
contain objects that may be accessed by the VM.

So, the first question is, they are only ACCESSED and to things with
pointers or they also send messages to those objects from the VM?

If the VM really send messages to those object, how that is done ?  The code
goes also by normalSend ? Or they go from somewhere else that I am not
intercepting.

Thank you very much.

Mariano