[Vm-dev] Window resize event

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri May 14 16:04:16 UTC 2010

We can think about this but you really don't need an event. The world's
bounds are already updated when the window is resized and you can use
that to do whatever you're trying to do. The size change of the world is
done by polling but that's an implementation detail in this context.

For an example, check out DockingBarMorph and in particular
#ownerChanged (which registers the change in world bounds) and
#updateBounds (which computes the new size for the docking bar).

Cheers,
   - Andreas