[Vm-dev] VMMakerTool menu registration also for Pharo 1.1.

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue May 25 17:15:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

since world menu registration has changed from Pharo 1.0
to 1.1 (Pharo now uses Pragmas) loading the VMMakerTool
throws a deprecated warning during world menu registration
in class side #initialize.

Attached is a changeset with a fix so that world menu registration
should work in Squeak 4.1., Pharo 1.0 and Pharo 1.1.

Would be nice if it could be incorporated. Unfortunately
I have no write access on squeaksource/VMMaker.

We can then update the ConfigurationOfVMMaker too.

Thx
T.