[Vm-dev] Re: latest vmmaker wont run with pharo 1.1.1 (dev)

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 03:24:14 UTC 2010

If you have MiscInterpreterPlugin in the list, try removing it. I don't know
why but it sometimes make VMMaker inline forever. IIRC MiscInterpreterPlugin
contains just optimizations for common operations like string copying, so
everything should work fine without it (a bit slower of course).

Regards,
             Javier.

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com

--