[Vm-dev] [DEBIAN] latest standard vm package

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Mon Nov 8 10:37:35 UTC 2010

Hi!

FWIW, I've built a new VM on my machine with the latest sources and
latest VMMaker updates (for a standard VM). Thanks Dave for your help
on this.
As a result here is a debian package from this just in case anyone on
Ubuntu or Debian wants to sneak a peek.

http://www.lazarevic.de/download/squeak/squeak-vm_4.3.15.2330-1_i386.deb

I used the package from the debian and just replaced the sources. I
disabled my unfortunate patch for the sources path (this should be
removed for good) and had to disable the patch for the browser plugin.
So there is no guaranty for nothing on this package and the squeakvm
it contains.

These are the included vm plugins:

"Internal Plugins"       "External Plugins"
ADPCMCodecPlugin         B3DAcceleratorPlugin
AsynchFilePlugin         B3DEnginePlugin
BMPReadWriterPlugin      FFIPlugin
BalloonEnginePlugin      FT2Plugin
BitBltSimulation         FileCopyPlugin
CroquetPlugin            HostWindowPlugin
DSAPlugin                MIDIPlugin
DeflatePlugin            Mpeg3Plugin
DropPlugin               UnixAioPlugin
FFTPlugin                UnixOSProcessPlugin
FilePlugin               XDisplayControlPlugin
FloatArrayPlugin
FloatMathPlugin
GeniePlugin
JPEGReadWriter2Plugin