[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker-Igor.Stasenko.37.mcz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 18:57:01 UTC 2010

Hi Nicolas,

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Nicolas Cellier <

> Hi Igor,
> isn't the convention to add oscog, like VMMaker-oscog-Igor.Stasenko.37
> ? (not sure about how the dot between first and last names will be
> interpreted though).

actually I asked Igor to upload that so that I can integrate his
finalization changes into the oscog line.  BTW, I just edit the name in the
publish dialog, replacing eem with oscog and I all too often forget (hence
VMMaker-eem.35 this weekend).  I'm still keen to use oscog for "official"
versions of Cog that I have blessed, probably up until we've merged the
VMMakers, at which point oscog will become an obsolete name.

best
Eliot