[Vm-dev] failing/errors Pharo Tests with CogVM

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:28:36 UTC 2010

Well, embarassing, once the "not" bug is eliminated from the .cs of
course (successFlag ifTrue: [^self booleanCheat: aBool].)

Nicolas

2010/9/16 Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>:
> I mean the M7260-primitiveSmallIntegerCompareNan-Patch-nice.1.cs part,
> the rest has already been applied in COG.
>
> Nicolas
>
> 2010/9/16 Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>:
>> I see http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7260 was not integrated in
>> COG, which was the cause of most of the Floating point failures in old
>> VM, but maybe it's now more complex than that ?
>>
>> Nicolas
>>
>> 2010/9/16 Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi Eliot. I took a Pharo 1.1.1 image (which has included the changes to run Cog) and I run all the tests with the build  r2219
>>>
>>> And these are the results:
>>>
>>> 9768 run, 9698 passes, 53 expected failures, 15 failures, 2 errors, 0 unexpected passes
>>> Failures:
>>> FloatTest>>#testRaisedTo
>>> MCInitializationTest>>#testWorkingCopy
>>> FloatTest>>#testReciprocal
>>> ReleaseTest>>#testUndeclared
>>> FloatTest>>#testDivide
>>> MethodContextTest>>#testClosureRestart
>>> FloatTest>>#testCloseTo
>>> FloatTest>>#testHugeIntegerCloseTo
>>> FloatTest>>#testInfinityCloseTo
>>> WeakRegistryTest>>#testFinalization
>>> PCCByLiteralsTest>>#testSwitchPrimCallOffOn
>>> AllocationTest>>#testOneGigAllocation
>>> FloatTest>>#testNaNCompare
>>> FileStreamTest>>#testPositionPastEndIsAtEnd
>>> NumberTest>>#testRaisedToIntegerWithFloats
>>>
>>> Errors:
>>> MessageTallyTest>>#testSampling1