[Vm-dev] Problem with Proxies, objects and MethoDict

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 21:12:02 UTC 2010

Here it is.
Just be aware, that its not intercepting all messages.
Some messages like #== or #class is early bound by compiler/VM,
so even if you redefine them, their behavior won't be changed.

(I forgot where to get the list of these exceptional selectors).
Smalltalk specialSelectors seems like not the same thing.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.