[Vm-dev] VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-NicolasPasserini.60.mcz

Nicolas Passerini npasserini at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 07:45:19 UTC 2011

Hello, my name is Nicolas I'm collaborating with Esteban in the Mars
project. I will be working on the GTK version of Mars.

I would like to ask for permission to commit on the VMMaker repository, so
to avoid depending on Esteban.

What we are doing doen't really need any changes in the VM per se, what we
did is add the '-m32' flag to the CogUnixConfiguration in order to be able
to compile it on a 64bits machine.