[Vm-dev] A couple of things about CMake

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 07:39:56 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4 April 2011 23:28, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >> Yes, please do.
> >> I cannot manage to do everything, so a help from people is much
> appreciated :)
> >
> > I know. I didn't commit before because I wanted to know your opinion
> before comminting.
> >
> > I have modified a couple of things so that now you can do something like
> this and it works:
> >
> > CogMacOSConfig new
> >     srcDir: '/Users/mariano/src';
> >     platformsDir: '/Users/mariano/bin/platforms';
> >     buildDir: '/Users/mariano/Movies/build';
> >     generateSources; generate.
> >

> Yes, it was designed to work like that. Sure not well tested, because
> most of the times it is used by taking defaults :)

Yes, I can imagine. But to do that, I always need to move a PharoCore image
to /build.
I have the git/src repository always in a specific directory. And my current
Pharo image is somewhere (each time is different). So I just evaluate
something like the above and that's all :)

> > I tested in MacOS and it works. I couldn't test in the rest of the OS. I
> am afraid I have broken something, so, just in case, I attach here the mcz.
> I would really appreaciate if you can take a look and if works, upload it to
> the VMMaker repo.
> >

> Thanks, Mariano.
> I will take a look. But you just upload it there, and if it works i
> will just put it in use.

Done.
I couldn't test anywhere than MacOS.

--