[Vm-dev] next steps for cocoa cog

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:44:40 UTC 2011

Hi,
as you can see... I'm finally building plugins for cocoa cog vms... but there are still some new actions I want to take.
So, I'm informing my planned next steps:

1) add FT2Plugin and OSProcessPlugin to cocoa builds
2) collect (I mean "collect", not create... at least not in all cases) a suite of tests to ensure plugins are working at least "more or less", to add to quality production check
3 and 4) start migrating the carbon plugins to cocoa plugins (there are not so many, but some of them need really work) and ensure all the plugins work (using the tests for that)

In parallel:
I will build a CMakeConfig for StackVM in the iPhone

Well... as you can see... I think my "VM Year" is really full of work... I will be working on this as much as my daily work allows me...

so... this are my REQUESTS TO THE COMMUNITY:

1) If you think I'm missing something important, now is the time to say it :)
2) I want TESTS... as many tests as I can collect, related to plugins... or at least ideas of  how to test things...
3) patience... I will be sending a lot of noise mails like this one ;)

Cheers,
Esteban