[Vm-dev] VM IDE anyone

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:45:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7 April 2011 10:55, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Do you know why XCode is not listed there?  I would love to have a real
> list of all the posible CMake generators.
> >
> Easy.
>
> if you run
> cmake --help

Igor, I ... I .. Lov...no no no. I cannot say it. You are a cool guy :)

I am learning a lot for my next post eheheh

I have a couple of questions:
1) is there a way to know which generator is the default?  I mean if I do
cmake .   which one is taking?
2) So...the list of the generators are directly the parameter, aren't they?
example:
 cmake . -G "Unix Makefiles"
or
cmake . -G "KDevelop3 - Unix Makefiles"