[Vm-dev] Re: Problem generating Mac VM...

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 12:16:16 UTC 2011

Can I commit now a CMakeVMMaker version where I remove the
'sqMacAudioDeviceList.c'   from CogMacOSConfig>> configureSoundPlugin:   ?
This way at least I guarantee that people can build the VM in mac from the
blessed git. And then, when you sync, we really see what has to be done (if
removing, like I did, or putting back the file).

Thanks

Mariano