[Vm-dev] applescript plugin added to cocoa cog vm

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:10:02 UTC 2011

Hi,
I managed to compile Applescript plugin with cocoa cog vm's
that means all plugins Sean was asking for are now included in builds (Applescript, Quicktime, ObjectiveC)

you can play with them as always at:

Cog-Mac-Cocoa
StackVM-Mac-Cocoa

(cogmt failed to build, but still don't know why. Looks like something with ft2 plugin)

btw... tomorrow I depart to a slow travel that starts at Paris and ends at Edimburgh.
That means: I will be on vacation (hurrah!), and I wont be able to introduce changes in mac vm's (boooo).

anyway... see you all at ESUG!

Esteban