[Vm-dev] building Cog on 64 bits debian

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:57:35 UTC 2011

Nicolas Passerini commited a '-m32' flag to the CogUnixConfiguration in
order to be able to compile it on a 64bits machine.
Can you check it is still there? maybe it only was added to the VM and not
to plugins.

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 11:13 AM, laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com

--
Mariano