[Vm-dev] Incorrect updates to VMMaker project (Re: VM Maker: FFI-Pools-eem.3.mcz)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Aug 21 16:21:31 UTC 2011

There is a large batch of updates to the VMMaker project with my name
on the updates. With the exception of the updates to VMMaker, MemoryAccess,
and SlangBrowser, these are all added unintentionally. I don't know if
this was a side effect of my latest update to the VMMaker update map, or
if it was related to the SqueakSource outage a few minutes ago. Either
way, I am going to attempt to delete the offending files from the
repository.

Apologies for the noise and please ignore the extraneous update
notification.

Dave

p.s. Wasn't there a recent update to MC on Squeak trunk that involved
copying archive files? I think I just got bit by it.