[Vm-dev] Incorrect updates to VMMaker project (Re: VM Maker: FFI-Pools-eem.3.mcz)

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:00:08 UTC 2011

hi! when loading VMMaker (standard, not cog) with metacello it asks for
FreeType-tween.435.mcz, which is gone. Maybe I'm using the wrong version of
the configuration, I'm using

ConfigurationOfVMMaker project latestVersion load

I think latestVersion is 1.3, does anybody know? If I copy the file manually
to package-cache from here <http://www.squeaksource.com/FreeTypePlus/> it
loads fine, but I don't know if the VM will compile though.

Cheers,
          Javier

--
Lic. Javier Pimás