[Vm-dev] Incorrect updates to VMMaker project (Re: VM Maker: FFI-Pools-eem.3.mcz)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Aug 23 11:20:54 UTC 2011

FreeType-tween.435.mcz is located on SqueakSource in FreeTypePlus.
Perhaps this is not specified in ConfigurationOfVMMaker (I am away
and cannot check).

For reference, the dependencies in the update map used for the
VMMaker update stream (VMMaker updateFromServer) are here:

  http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/update-dtl.8.mcm

Dave