[Vm-dev] VMs don't compile on Lion

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:52:12 UTC 2011

I am not sure if everybody is aware that Apple changed the default compiler
in OS X Lion to llvm-gcc-4.2? The same old gcc-4.2 is still available
though, you just need to redefine the CC variable. There was a lot of buzz
around this when Lion was released, many open source systems have/had
problems with the llvm tools.

Luka

On Friday, 26 August 2011, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 26 August 2011 22:07, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:
>>
>> To save Lion users the trouble...
>>
>> After banging my head against the wall all week at ESUG (thank you
Esteban,
>> Igor, and Elliot for all the support), it seems that the Cog family of
VMs

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch