[Vm-dev] Fwd: [Pharo-project] Squeaksource.com (was: [squeak-dev] Re: Addition to "About Pharo" dialog)

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Wed Aug 31 05:19:43 UTC 2011

When it looked like most of global open source Smalltalk development came to
a halt last weekend because of squeaksource.com being down for about two
days, I asked about moving vital parts like vmmaker to source.squeak.org .
This would take some load from squeaksource.com (even if it is until there
is a better alternative) and could make commits to vmmaker faster.
As suggested I move the discussion to vm-dev.

Alex