[Vm-dev] Fwd: [Pharo-project] Squeaksource.com

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Aug 31 20:15:56 UTC 2011

>>>>> "David" == David T Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> writes:

David> To be clear, I do *not* think that we should move VMMaker
David> solely because of reliability problems on squeaksource. That
David> is a problem that needs to be solved in some other way, and
David> moving key packages off squeaksource does not contribute to
David> a solution. However, I do think that moving VMMaker to
David> source.squeak.org is a good thing to do in its own right, and
David> I support it on that basis.

+1