[Vm-dev] Fwd: [Pharo-project] Squeaksource.com

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:25:36 UTC 2011

is source.squeak backed up seriously?
Because we thought ss was but it was not during a moment and this was fixed since last year. We discovered that
the key cronjob was not reset or whatever.
This is why for SmalltalkHub we asked INRIA and they proposed to put in place and automatic backup of the server on three locations in france: lille, nancy, grenoble
as part of their infrastructure backup.
So as soon as SmalltalkHub is released and installed on INRIA server I will really check that point with them.
We got several back ups hard disc crashing (and not maintained by INRIA and replication was a good way to avoid losing info) and now
I want to push that to our services to be totally safe.

Stef