[Vm-dev] Re: Building Cog on Mac Lion

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:47:55 UTC 2011

I dunno... but you shouldn't use carbon version... I said that several times: it is legacy and we shouldn't even being building it...
AFAIK, cocoa version now works and comes with same plugins as carbon.

I know... you need AppleScript plugin and I didn't make it work (yet)... sorry for that :(

cheers,
Esteban