[Vm-dev] Re: Building Cog on Mac Lion

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Tue Dec 6 16:32:51 UTC 2011

EstebanLM wrote

> I know... you need AppleScript plugin and I didn't make it work (yet)...
> sorry for that :(

I stepped through the TestOSA plugin yesterday but couldn't see exactly what
is wrong; I'll look more today. For the time being, I put a very simple
package on Squeaksource that implements the basic API from the Applescript
project, which lets you execute strings as Applescripts, and does not
require the plugin:

Gofer new
	squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfSimpleApplescript';
	load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSimpleApplescript ) load.