[Vm-dev] Cross compile Window from Unix/Mac os

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:33:35 UTC 2011

Hi JB. Could you please tell me how should I run cmake to build for
windows? Is there a specific generator?  because if I run:

cmake --help

at the end the only generators I see are:

Generators

The following generators are available on this platform:
  Unix Makefiles              = Generates standard UNIX makefiles.
  Xcode                       = Generate XCode project files.
  CodeBlocks - Unix Makefiles = Generates CodeBlocks project files.
  Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles
                              = Generates Eclipse CDT 4.0 project files.
  KDevelop3                   = Generates KDevelop 3 project files.
  KDevelop3 - Unix Makefiles  = Generates KDevelop 3 project files.

Thanks!

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com