[Vm-dev] sqMouseEvent.reserved1?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Feb 5 19:27:39 UTC 2011

I do not think that you can re-add it. All of the the event structs
are the same size, so I don't think you can add a field. The reserved1
field is renamed as nrClicks in Eliot's source. So I assume that
nrClicks is being used and should not be changed.

In the trunk branch the only references to sqMouseEvent.reserved1
are for initialization, so you may be able to just change these to
initialize nrClicks instead.

Dave