[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] primMicrosecondClock?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jan 7 00:22:11 UTC 2011

Well I had to go back and find my note January 17, 2010 3:57:10 PM PST
	microsecond timing for GC work
on
Squeak Virtual Machine Development Discussion <vm-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>

There was lots of discussion, solutions and  well up to the maintainers to provide or not provide the api.

Seems to work on a 5.8b11 mac cog vm, but since it's window dressing on top of the vm, it's hard to know
if it's compiled into the vm you have (well other than see it returns 0).

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882