[Vm-dev] Next VM releases

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:44:17 UTC 2011

Hi,
Latest mac builds are still (I'm sorry for that) those from John:

5.7b3 for Cocoa VM
5.8b12 for Cocoa Cog VM

both are lacking some plugin support... that was my main concern until I switched to build CMake configurations for both (then I will resume plugin compiling, for both distributions).

btw, I would like to have some "official" place where to place the vms (not John's site, not mine)

Cheers,
Esteban