[Vm-dev] Cannot build Cog from the "blessed" repo at Gitorious

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:08:07 UTC 2011

well... I disagree with that.
Hudson server is for us, not for regular users. I does not has any value if we cannot check it agains our branch. I discussed this with Mariano many times... also, it doesn't has a any value if we cannot check it with latest sources (that's why my branch has "bleedingEdge" configured to build versions).

maybe we need to create ALSO a "build with blessed" hudson config (and that one can be made with numbers instead bleedingEdge). But I want my build checking with my branch :P
(I know, you didn't change my builds, just yours... I'm just telling why I will not change mine, he)

cheers,
Esteban