[Vm-dev] Building OSProcessPlugin on macs

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 01:18:01 UTC 2011

Aha.. so failing tests are because fork is unavailable.
David, could you change the relevant tests to not fail but rather pass
or 'expected fail'
when running on macs?
because i'd like to know how well it is, and to know that i wanna see
clear picture what are problems if any.

And, any hints why  primitiveMakePipeWithSessionIdentifier. might crash the VM?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.