[Vm-dev] VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.119.mcz

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:34:29 UTC 2011

On 7 July 2011 14:26, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Oh, yeah.. forgot to add that now windows builds are also
>> put in <topdir>/results , instead of
>> <topdir>/build/results
>>
>> to make it uniform for all configs.
>>

> Did that work?  because when I tried that, I have a linking problem. Do you remember? that's why I had to leave MS confs like that

I don't remember. Nevertheless, i have no any problems with that
(comparing with problems i solved already to make FT2Plugin
building & working on windoze.

I uploading a merged VMMaker package.. so.. once it will finish
(already 20 minutes passed once i pressed the button),
i will update ConfigurationOfCog and check if it builds ok on hudson.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.