[Vm-dev] Cog crash reports on Mac

John McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jul 8 23:17:28 UTC 2011

I don't thnk there is a way since those reports are send to apple if
you ask so I doubt Apple wants to clutter it up with app specific
debug info, also think of the security and
disclosure issues.

However this does not mean you can't dump stuff to the console log via
a UNIX signal handler (sudden death occurred)...
Later why you could even use a bit of FFI and ask for the bits out of
the console log. I do that for the iPhone, use one of my apps, punch
the email, I get the console log from the iOS device.