[Vm-dev] Ephemerons - hope it is right this time :)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:00:19 UTC 2011

I have corrected implementation, hope it is right this time :)

If Ephemeron's key is almost-collectable (reachable only by ephemeron itself),
then it is reported to image side.
Then VM continues tracing ephemeron as object with all strong slots,
and if there are other ephemerons
which need to be reported as well, same procedure will be done for them.
It will loop until no other ephemerons with almost-collectable keys
can be found and nothing left to be traced.

See
http://code.google.com/p/cog/issues/detail?id=44

for the code.

(I will upload the VMMaker package with changes now).

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.