[Vm-dev] Tracking Hudson builds

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:28:06 UTC 2011

I am thinking, how is better to track Hudson builds.
Currently VM reports a build by taking a VMMaker package version.
But it is incomplete information:
 - there is no evidence which sources been used and which
configuration of CMakeVMMaker been used.

Hudson fetching everything from git, so using git hash number is a
complete pointer to the sources.
But in addition, i need to specify which configuration been used
(since there are many of them).
Actually i think that the more information we put, the easier it would
be to track down, which VM are used.

So, my question, what is your preferences?
Because currently 'Cog 4.0.0' as well as 'VMMaker-foo-bar.xyz' says
almost nothing :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.